The WATS UP conference is designed to facilitate peer-learning, best-practice-sharing and product training. It is a forum where you can raise your voice on how WATS can evolve to simplify your daily activities and provide competitive advantage.
Date: 14th March 2018
Location: Union Scene, Drammen, Norway
The WATS Team is honored to invite our customers to the 5th WATS Up Conference, in Drammen Norway.
You are all a part of a movement driving re-thinking and improvement within electronics manufacturing. WATS UP to us represents a unique forum to help you maximize this momentum, together with our other customers from Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and R&D.
Meet colleagues with similar responsibilities, and learn from each other in an informal environment. WATS UP provides a unique possibility to meet the WATS developers and discuss possible solutions, future functionality and roadmap.
The WATS UP program includes:
- Best-Practices – Using WATS in Test, QA and Manufacturing
- Customer Feedback – Increase your influence on WATS development
- WATS new – High Level Reporting, WATS Client API, WATS and Big Data.
- Workshop – WATS next? What works in WATS today and what can be improved? What features would you see implemented, and why? Discussions in groups.
- Training – Gain advantage through proper use of Dashboard, Reporting, Repair and MES
WATS UP is the ideal venue for all WATS users, novice and experienced. Potential new WATS customers can also benefit from shared experiences and product training.
Strengthen your own contribution to your company’s quality strategy by signing up today